True Pleasure in True Religion

"A holy heavenly life spent in the service of God, and in communion with Him, is, without doubt, the most pleasant and comfortable life any man can live in this world." - Matthew Henry

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Hello to the blogging world. I hope that this page can turn into a forum that facilitates spiritual growth. By the Grace of God, I trust that we can participate in reasonable disputations and learn from our misunderstandings of eachother and varied viewpoints. I hope that this blog will be a safe-haven for the pursuit of truth in a world that often denies the existence of certitude.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Five English Reformers by J.C. Ryle

Well, I have once again been blessed with being able to read a fantastic book. This biography covers the lives, deaths, and teachings of five of the Maryian Martyrs: John Hooper, John Bradford, Rowland Taylor, Hugh Latimer, and Nicholas Ridley, as well as a brief overview of a few others.

The boldness and faith that drove these men, even into the fires, is something to admire.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't read it but I hope that you enjoy the book...

John

P.S if you have a hotmail account although I don't think you need one here is my blog there

http://reigme.spaces.msn.com/personalspace.aspx?_c01_blogpart=myspace&_c02_owner=1&_c=blogpart

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Cartridge ink meter postage internet answering machines for canada paris hilton nacked

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

3:07 AM  
Blogger خدمات منزلية said...

شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home