True Pleasure in True Religion

"A holy heavenly life spent in the service of God, and in communion with Him, is, without doubt, the most pleasant and comfortable life any man can live in this world." - Matthew Henry

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Hello to the blogging world. I hope that this page can turn into a forum that facilitates spiritual growth. By the Grace of God, I trust that we can participate in reasonable disputations and learn from our misunderstandings of eachother and varied viewpoints. I hope that this blog will be a safe-haven for the pursuit of truth in a world that often denies the existence of certitude.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Did you know...


that the energy produced in the Sun's core is equivelent to 100 billion nuclear bombs exploding per second? I can't even wrap my mind around this figure!!!

(<-- This is an actual photo)

2 Comments:

Blogger Aspiring Girl said...

...and God SPOKE that into exsistence...

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really cool! Now how can that be an accident? God is so incredibly powerful! This is a really awesome blog you got going Austin Hayden! :)

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home